sábado, 26 de novembro de 2011

Blackbird ~

I'm a little bird.
Really small in a large world. I want to be part of this world. I just want to fly by myself, with my own wings. I want to be independent. But I'm so weak and immature. I can't support the whole world, even if I try. And the point is... I really tried. I tried to make things happen, but I couldn't. I'm too small for everything. In some way, for me, the expression "by myself" means "all alone". I'm trying to change. I don't want to be that egoistic. I want to be someone who people can love. But I'm really small, and it's hard to leave the nest. Even when I'm determined, that I'm sure I will fly... without falling. I need help. I will open my small wings. I will sing an old song with my small beak. And I will fly, like a gorgeous and great bird.
(15-10-11)

4 comentários:

Unknown disse...

Legal tambem gostei do passarinho^^
ele é kawaii e bem maduro pra quem ainda não deixou o ninho
talvez ele ainda não tenha si dado conta que se ele quesece poderia ter voado há mais tempo em sua imaginação

Unknown disse...

Hum...Hum...hum...

E apenas juntos desenrola quando???

Rodrigo disse...

GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G.A.F. disse...

The Beatles and The Glee Project.